Our organization recently revised and updated our website to make it more accessible for those we serve. In an effort to continue improving our website and accessibility for those individuals, we are working on creating an online directory with providers, who offer a wide array of services, in different regions of Vermont. This will allow our clients to find the resources they need at the click of a button. If you give us the permission to include you in this database, we would be more than happy to do so, at no charge. In order to do this, print then fill out and return to us in the mail or email us a signed .pdf of the “Mail-in Directory Inclusion Form” below checking the “free listing” option.
However, if you are a “brain injury aware” organization (meaning your organization is experienced in the area of brain injuries, or currently serve brain injury survivors), we are offering you the opportunity to become a member, which allows you to become a “recognized professional” on our directory. By becoming a recognized professional, you obtain a wide range of benefits. These benefits include but are not limited to:
- Special recognition on this directory. You or your organization will stand out among the others. You can also include your logo & any videos/media in your listing.
- You will receive a discounted rate for our annual conference, which allows for networking within the brain injury community.
- You will receive a number of free trainings (number dependent on size of your organization).
- You will receive a quarterly newsletter.
Membership is as follows:
- Individual/Professional*: $50 annual membership fee (Email/Website of individual applying only**)
- Organization/non-profit*: $200 annual membership fee (non-profit with an operating budget of under $1M)
- Corporation/larger non-profit*: $500 annual membership fee (non-profit with an operating budget of over $1M)*Please, see definition on rules & regulations page
If you are interested in becoming a member and being a recognized professional on our directory, please complete, sign, and return one of the Mail-in Directory Inclusion Form below.
If you would like to find out more information, please email email@example.com, or call us at (802) 244-6850 Additionally, if there are other providers in the organization that are brain injury informed that would like to be a part of our directory, please have them reach out, and we can provide them with the necessary forms.
**Please Note: If you choose the free or individual listing and are part of an organization/non-profit, larger non-profit, or corporation, you must list your individual email and website. The organization cannot be listed anywhere on the listing unless you choose and make payment for the larger membership.