Be a Fundraiser!
Want to start your own fundraiser for BIAVT? Fundraisers are a great way to celebrate a birthday, milestone, to honor someone or in memory of someone.
To start your own BIAVT fundraiser anytime, please go to
Please become a member. E-mail, call, or write us today!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A MEMBERSHIP FORM
You will receive:
- BIAVT's "HeadsUp" newsletter – published quarterly
- Recognition in newsletter and on website
- BIAVT membership card
- "Challenge" Magazine – Brain Injury Association of America's quarterly publication
- 10% discount on Workshops and the Annual Brain Injury Conference
- Association voting privileges
Your membership will support:
- Self-help support groups for survivors and caregivers (currently 10 meet across Vermont)
- Information and referral (responds to 1500 calls & emails per year)
- Individual and family advocacy (help individuals address & resolve barriers to needed care)
- Brain injury prevention and education (focusing on reducing risk from school sports concussions)
- Veteran outreach & collaboration (to address military vets affected by blast exposure)
- Neuro Resource Facilitation (navigating services and benefits to increase survivors' independence)
- Options Counseling (identify long term care services and supports)
- Legislative advocacy
- Veteran's Directed Home & Community Based Services (refer eligible veterans to these new services)
- Annual Brain Injury Conference (for providers, survivors, family members)
- Walk for Thought (public awareness & fund-raising even)
- Special Rate*** $5-34
- Individual $35
- Family $50
- Professional/Caregiver $75
- MD/PhD/Attorney $100
- Business/Organization $200 (5 or less employees)
- Business/Organization $400 (more than 5 employees)
- Additional support $_______
***A reduced rate for individuals with a brain injury or family members with limited resources.