Your input is Important!
It is time to conduct a Statewide Needs and Resources Assessment Survey. The last Vermont TBI Needs and Resources Assessment survey was done in 2010 and was used to create the State TBI Action Plan, instrumental in shaping our current service structure. By filling out the new survey, your input will help shape the development of TBI services in Vermont over the next five years.
There are 3 surveys - please take the one that best aligns with your experience:
- Click here to fill out the Provider Survey
- Click here to fill out the Survivor Survey
- Click here to fill out the Family/Friend Survey
If you need assistance filling out the form please call the BIAVT at 1-877-856-1772.
If you have general questions or would like to use a paper version of the survey, please contact Jess Leal at 1-877-856-1772.
The following organizations have collaborated in the development of this survey and would like to thank you for your participation:
- The State Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Program
- The Vermont TBI Advisory Board
- Disability Rights Vermont
- And the Brain Injury Association of Vermont (BIA-VT)